29 August 2012

Lovely...

Well, I've moved out on my own and have managed to keep myself sane! It was a rough 3 weeks before I started to adjust, but I think I've settled in now. I start college next week and I'm getting excited about that. I also found out, just a couple hours ago, that I might have MS. I was dizzy and feeling pretty terrible so I went to the hospital. The doctor did some neurological tests, checked my reflexes, asked me some questions, and then went off in a huff. He ordered bloodwork, which was fine. I thought that was good, but he told me that he was looking for a less serious cause of my symptoms and that it might be MS. I see a neurologist on Thursday, he has the results of my MRI. I'm pretty freaked out. I don't know what to think. What do I do if I have MS? It hasn't sunk in yet, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment